FOR CUSTOM LOGOS PLEASE CALL 1-800-349-8752
Flag the Technology is a field marking program originally developed by personnel at the University of Arkansas and is now a widely accepted practice to reduce the risk of a misapplication. This practice will also make the applicator aware of sensitive crops adjacent to the field being sprayed.
- Red - Signifies conventional varieties with no herbicide technology traits. Extreme Caution
- White - Represents Roundup Ready Technology that is tolerant to glyphosate herbicide
- Bright Green - Indicates the Liberty Link technology. This technology is tolerant to glufosinate (Liberty) herbicide
- Bright Yellow - Indicates Clearfield Rice Technology and STS soybeans.
- Teal - Indicates tolerance to both 2, 4-D, and FOP (Accase) herbicides or the Enlist technology. For Enlist cotton and soybean fields, a green flag should be added to denote tolerance to glifosinate (Liberty)
- Black - Indicates tolerance to dicamba herbicide or Xtend. The black and white checks indicate tolerance to both dicamba and glyphosate (Roundup). A green flag should be added for cotton to denote tolerance to glufosinate (Liberty)