CALL FOR CUSTOM LOGOS 1-800-349-8752
Flag the Technology is a field marking program originally developed by personnel at the University of Arkansas and is now a widely accepted practice to reduce the risk of a misapplication. This practice will also make the applicator aware of sensitive crops adjacent to the field being
- Red-signifies conventional varieties with no herbicide technology traits. Extreme Caution
- White-represents Roundup Ready Technology that is tolerant to glyphosate herbicide.
- Bright Green-Indicates the Liberty Link technology. This technology is tolerant to glufosinate (Liberty)herbicide
- Bright Yellow-is the color chosen for Clearfield rice technology and STS soybeans.
- Teal-indicates tolerance to both 2,4-D and FOP (Accase) herbicides or the Enlist technology. For Enlist cotton and soybean fields, a green flag should be added to denote tolerance to glifosinate (Liberty).
- Black-indicates tolerance to dicamba herbicide or Xtend. The black and white checks indicate tolerance to both dicamba and glyphosate (Roundup). A green flag should be added for cotton to denote glufosinate (Liberty) Tolerance.